30 Nisan 2019 Salı

Virtual Reality (VR) in Education

Hello superior beings. I didn't attend the Instructional Technologies and Material Design class last week and unfortunately I missed the chance to experience Virtual Reality goggles... But at least I want to share what I can about the topic with you. First of all, according to the general public, their most expected function areas are, of course, gaming and you know... Anyway, apart from these it can be used in numerous fields, education is definitely one of them. I heard my Assistant Professor Tuncer Can shared this video in the class, in addition to this, I watched and choose some other videos that are related to VR and educational context:

For instance in the first video, the students instantly become interested in history and anatomy classes. Because they find themselves in Ancient Rome and its present. And as you can see in the video, they can interactively examine human body through the glasses.

In the second video, we see a VR glass and a wireless controller designed for educational purposes. 

In the last video, the class went crazy the minute they wore the glasses. According to the students' interviews if they have the chance to access to VR in their classes, it'd be fun and better for their learning.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Quizlet

I'm sure almost everyone who reads my blog knows something about this app. It is similar to Kahoot but it is way more functional. In thi...